- Since October 2010: Assistant Professor (מרצה בכיר), Department of Applied Mathematics, Holon Institute of Technology.
- 2004 - 2010: Tenure Track Lecturer, Department of Computer Science, Holon Institute of Technology.
- 2003 - 2004: Post-doctoral fellowship (invited by Prof. Mina Teicher), Department of Mathematics, Bar-Ilan University.
- 1998 - 2002: Ph.D., Institute of Computer Science, The Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Thesis: “Multiple-view Geometry of Algebraic Curves and Applications to Dynamic Scenes.”
- Supervisor: Prof. Amnon Shashua.
- 1995 - 1996: M.Sc. in Mathematical Methods in Electrical Engineering (Signal Processing and Control of Systems), Paris-Orsay University.
- Thesis: “Applications of partial differential equations to image processing: Deformable Surfaces For Image Interpolation and Fusion”.
- 1993 - 1996: Ecole des Mines de Paris,
- One of the very top scientific universities in France. Studies in theoretical and applied sciences.
- Curriculum: Applied Mathematics
- Major Option: Signal Processing and Control of Signal
- Second Option: Physics
- 1990 - 1993: B.Sc. in Mathematics and Physics
- Lycée Louis-Le-Grand, Paris,
- One of the very top scientific institutes for under-graduate scientific studies in France.
International Lectures and Seminars
- Lecture at the European Conference on Computer Vision, Copenhagen, 2002.
- Invitation to give a cycle of seminars in the Department of Mathematics at University of Milano, on Algebraic Geometry and Computer Vision.
- Invited researcher in Chuo University, Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science and Engineering in June 2004: Lectures on (i) Algebraic Geometric Techniques in Computer Vision, and (ii) Symbolic Computations, Chow Forms and Solution of Polynomial Systems.
- Lecture at the International Conference on Computer Vision Theory and Applications, Setubal, 2006.
- Lecture at International Symposium on Symbolic and Algebraic Computations, San-Jose, CA, 2011.
- Lecture at AIMS Conference, Orlando, 2016.
- Lecture at SIAM Conference on Control, Pittsuburg, July 2017.
- Lecture at Mathematics, Signal Processing and Linear Systems Conference, Chapman University, Nov. 2017.
- Lecture at the 6th Asian Conference on Nonlinear Analysis and Optimization (NAO-Asia2018), November 5–9, 2018
Awards and Academic Honors
- B.Sc. with honors, 1993.
- Diploma of Ecole des Mines de Paris, with honors, 1996.
- M.Sc. with honors, 1996.
- Jerusalem award (אות העולה למצוינות בתחום המדע), (Jerusalem Municipality and Ministry of integration), 2009.