The Check Class app is a class management tool. It was purposively designed to facilitate your ability in checking your students’ class attendance—using this tool, you can do this routine job much faster and finish it with a professional outcome. Why wait? Just try many useful features in this Check Class app as follows:
- Insert / Update / Delete your teaching subjects.
- Add students' name manually or Import student's name lists as CSV format.
- Export the class's attendance summary in CSV format.
- Insert / Update / Delete students in the list.
- Insert / Update / Delete classes.
- Insert / Update / Delete class status such present, absent etc.
- Check student's attendance manually one by one.
- Check student's attendance with barcode scanner.
- Report class's or group's attendance by individual and by group.
- Show students' attendance statistics with percentage and pie chart.
Are you feeling so tired of checking your students' attendance which happens every day in every week? Now we have a ‘Check Class’ app to help you! This app was designed to speed up your performance in checking students’ class attendance in an effective way. Using this tool, you can import the lists of class members in a CSV format, rather than one student each time. Simply said, a large number of your students can be easily added in one time. Moreover, you are able to export the summary of your students' attendance (as a CSV file) in a professional format. One of the useful features of this app is the use of barcode scanner—it helps you check class more easily and much faster than using traditional manual methods. The percentage of student's attendances, either individual or in group, can also be displayed in a format that is easy to read, together with the pie chart representing a summary of students’ attendance in each contact hour.
LogicCrowd is a declarative crowdsourcing platform for mobile applications, which combines conventional logic-based machine computation and the power of the crowd from social networking, via centralized or M-P2P networks. It has been developed as an extension of Prolog. Currently, we have built an initial prototype implementation of LogicCrowd by designing and executing it on the Android platform. The prototype integrates tuProlog with Android via our own custom-built Java program called a Mediator.
- Asking crowd via Facebook and Bluetooth.
- Let friends forwarding the question via Bluetooth.
- The types of questions can be multiple choices and message.
In the big cities or busy areas such as hospitals, even in the university, searching for vacant parking spots is needed. With an increasing number of using smart phones or mobile devices that enrich with sensing abilities, we develop and deploy the power of crowd in mobile environment in an attempt to solve the parking problem. The "AskCrowd Parking" app employs information and communication technologies to collect and distribute the real-time data about parking availability and thus it may guide drivers to find parking spots quicker.
- Find parking spots by asking crowd.
- Connect via Bluetooth.
- Forward question to others.
AskCrowd Parking app is available : [here].