I am an Assistant Professor in Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Department at Northeastern University. Prior to the current position, I held positions in Systems Science and Industrial Engineering and the Center of Collective Dynamics of Complex Systems at Binghamton University, the State University of New York, and worked as a Post-Doc Research Associate in the Integrated Brain Imaging Center at University of Washington Medical Center.
- Ph.D. in Industrial & Systems Engineering, Rutgers University, 2011
- M.S. in Operations Research, Columbia University, 2007
- M.S. in Bioenvironmental Systems Engineering, National Taiwan University, 2002
- B.S., National Taiwan University, 2000
Honors and Awards
Feel free to contact me at ch DOT chou AT northeastern DOT edu.
- The Research Foundation for SUNY Collaboration Fund Award, 2013
- Finalist of the INFORMS Data Mining Best Student Paper Award, 2011
- Honorable Mention of the Annual New Jersey INFORMS Student Operations Research Contest, 2009
- Kuhl Memorial Engineering Fellowship, School of Engineering, Rutgers University, 2008