I am currently an Assistant Professor in Systems Science and Industrial Engineering, and the faculty member in the Center of Affective Science and the Center of Collective Dynamics of Complex Systems at Binghamton University, the State University of New York. Prior to the current position, I worked as a Post-Doc Research Associate in the Integrated Brain Imaging Center, University of Washington Medical Center.
- Ph.D. in Industrial & Systems Engineering, 2011
- Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering, Rutgers University, New Jersey
- M.S. in Operations Research, 2007
- Department of Industrial Engineering & Operations Research, Columbia University, New York
Honors and Awards
Feel free to contact me at cachou AT binghamton DOT edu.
- The Research Foundation for SUNY Collaboration Fund Award, 2013
- The ISERC New Faculty Colloquium Participant, 2013
- Finalist of the INFORMS Data Mining Best Student Paper Award, 2011
- Topic: Improved Column Generation Framework for Logical Analysis of Data
- The INFORMS Future Academician Colloquium Participant, 2010
- Honorable Mention of the Annual New Jersey INFORMS Student Operations Research Contest, 2009
- Topic: Mathematical Programming Approaches for Sibling Reconstruction Problem
- Kuhl Memorial Engineering Fellowship, School of Engineering, Rutgers University, 2008