Recent and Select Publications:
- Sharing the revenues from broadcasting sport events (joint with G. Bergantiños), Management Science, Forthcoming.
- Entitlement theory of justice and end-state fairness in the allocation of goods (joint with B-G. Ju), Economics and Philosophy, Vol. 34, No. 3 (2018), 317-341.
- Sharing the proceeds from a hierarchical venture (joint with J. Hougaard, M. Tvede and L. Østerdal), Games and Economic Behavior, Vol. 102 (2017), 98-110.
- Fair allocation of disputed properties (joint with B-G. Ju), International Economic Review, Vol. 58, No. 4 (2017), 1279-1301.
- Taxation and Poverty (joint with C. Chambers), Social Choice and Welfare (Special Issue in Honor of William Thomson), Vol. 48, No. 1 (2017), 153-175.
- Ranking languages in the European Union: Before and after Brexit (joint with V. Ginsburgh and S. Weber), European Economic Review, Vol 93 (2017), 139-151.
- The axiomatic approach to the problem of sharing the revenue from museum passes (joint with G. Bergantiños), Games and Economic Behavior 89, 78-92 (2015).
- A new axiomatic approach for the evaluation of population health (joint with J. Hougaard and L. Østerdal), Journal of Health Economics 32, 515-523 (2013).
- A common ground for resource and welfare egalitarianism (joint with J. Roemer), Games and Economic Behavior 75, 832-841 (2012).
- Impartiality, priority, and solidarity in the theory of justice (joint with J. Roemer), Econometrica 74, 1419-1427 (2006).
- A family of rules to share the revenues from broadcasting sport events (joint with G. Bergantiños), February 2019
- A strategic justification of the Talmud rule based on lower and upper bounds (joint with M-H Tsay and C-H Yeh), Coming soon!
- Optimal management of evolving hierarchies (joint with J. Hougaard and L. Østerdal), December 2018
- On poverty and the international allocation of development aid (joint with V. Ginsburgh), September 2018, Revised December 2018
- Taxation behind the veil of ignorance (joint with B-G. Ju), June 2018
- The implications of equal value of life and prioritarianism for the evaluation of population health (joint with L. Østerdal), January 2015, Revised November 2016.
- The political economy of health care finance (joint with J. Roemer), August 2006, Revised February 2010.
For a complete list of publications go to CV