Senior Researcher, Ramon y Cajal Fellow
Computing Systems Department
University of Castilla-La Mancha
Av. España s/n
02071 Albcacete, Spain
I am a Senior Researcher (Ramon y Cajal Fellow) at the Computing Systems Department of the University of Castilla-La Mancha (Spain) since 2019, where I am also a member of the "Laboratory of User Interaction and Software Engineering" research group. I received a BEng degree in Computer Science (2006), a MSc degree in Software Engineering, Formal Methods and Information Systems (2008), and a PhD degree in Computer Science (2011) from the Technical University of Valencia (Spain). Prior to joining the University of Castilla-La Mancha, I worked at the Research Centre on Software Production Methods (PROS) of the Technical University of Valencia (2005-2011), the Software Engineering Department of Simula Research Laboratory (Norway) (2011-2015), and the Computer Science Department and the Knowledge Reuse research group of Carlos III University of Madrid (Spain) (2015-2019). During my PhD, I was a visiting researcher at Lund University (Sweden) and the University of Trento (Italy). I have also performed research visits in Chile, Spain, and UK.
Within the overall area of Systems and Software Engineering, my main research interests include Requirements Engineering, Model-Driven Engineering, Safety-Critical Systems, and Empirical Software Engineering.
- XXIII Ibero-American Conference on Software Engineering (CIbSE 2020)
- 28th European Conference on Information Systems (ECIS 2020)
- 14th International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Science (RCIS 2020)
- 23rd Workshop on Requirements Engineering (WER 2020)
- CAiSE Forum 2020
- 7th International Symposium on Model-Based Safety and Assessment (IMBSA 2020)
- 13th International Conference on the Quality of Information and Communications Technology (QUATIC 2020)
- 10th International Model-Driven Requirements Engineering workshop (MoDRE 2020)
Last update: May 18, 2020