Visiting Associate Professor
Computer Science and Engineering Department
Carlos III University of Madrid
Av. de la Universidad 30
28911 Leganes, Madrid, Spain
I am a Visiting Associate Professor at the Computer Science Department of Carlos III University of Madrid (Spain), where I am also a member of the Knowledge Reuse research group. I received a BEng degree in Computer Science (2006), a MSc degree in Software Engineering, Formal Methods and Information Systems (2008), and a PhD degree in Computer Science (2011) from the Technical University of Valencia (Spain). I worked at the Research Centre on Software Production Methods of this university (PROS) before joining the Software Engineering Department of Simula Research Laboratory (Norway) in 2011 as a Postdoctoral Fellow. During my PhD, I was a visiting researcher (research stays) at Lund University (Sweden) and the University of Trento (Italy).
Within the overall area of Systems and Software Engineering, my main research interests include Requirements Engineering, System Assurance, Model-Driven Engineering, and Empirical Software Engineering.
- 19th International Conference on Product-Focused Software Process Improvement (PROFES 2018)
- 34th ACM/SIGAPP Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC 2019), Requirements Engineering Track
- 31st International Conference on Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering (SEKE 2019)
- XXII Ibero-American Conference on Software Engineering (CIbSE 2019)
- 27th IEEE International Requirements Engineering Conference (RE 2019)
- 23rd International Conference on Evaluation and Assessment in Software Engineering (EASE 2019)
- 25th International Working Conference on Requirements Engineering: Foundation for Software Quality (REFSQ 2019)
- 13th International Conference on Research Challenges in Information Systems (RCIS 2019)
Last update: November 26, 2018