Visiting Associate Professor
Computer Science and Engineering Department
Carlos III University of Madrid
Av. de la Universidad 30
28911 Leganes, Madrid, Spain
I am a Visiting Associate Professor at the Computer Science Department of Carlos III University of Madrid (Spain), where I am also a member of the Knowledge Reuse research group. I received a BEng degree in Computer Science (2006), a MSc degree in Software Engineering, Formal Methods and Information Systems (2008), and a PhD degree in Computer Science (2011) from the Technical University of Valencia (Spain). I worked at the Research Centre on Software Production Methods of this university (PROS) before joining the Software Engineering Department of Simula Research Laboratory (Norway) in 2011 as a Postdoctoral Fellow. During my PhD, I was a visiting researcher (research stays) at Lund University (Sweden) and the University of Trento (Italy).
Within the overall area of Systems and Software Engineering, my main research interests include Requirements Engineering, System Assurance, Model-Driven Engineering, and Empirical Software Engineering.
- 7th International Workshop on Next Generation of System Assurance Approaches for Safety-Critical Systems (SASSUR 2018)
- 11th International Conference on the Quality of Information and Communications Technology (QUATIC 2018)
- XXIII "Jornadas de Ingeniería del Software y Bases de Datos" (JISBD 2018)
- 19th International Conference on Product-Focused Software Process Improvement (PROFES 2018)
- 8th Internatioanl Workshop on Model-Driven Requirements Engineering (MoDRE 2018)
- 8th IEEE International Workshop on Software Certification (WoSoCer 2018)
- 21st Workshop on Requirements Engineering (WER 2018)
Last update: July 9, 2018