For the fall semester, I will be on the East coast at Yale University.
I expect to finish my PhD in May 2019, which means that I am on the job market.
I will be giving talks this fall:
- Geometric Group Theory and Topology at Tufts, Oct. 2nd
- Vanderbilt Topology and Group Theory Seminar, Oct. 10th
- Ohio State University Group Theory Seminar, Oct. 16th
- University of Virginia Geometry Seminar, Oct. 30th
- Yale University Geometry and Topology Seminar, Nov. 6th
Contact me at:
farre (at) math (dot) utah (dot) edu