Working papers under and work in progress
- Itziar Lazkano & Linda Nøstbakken, "A Theory Model of Electricity Storage."
- Itziar Lazkano, "Intermittent Renewable Energy and Power Stations."
- Itziar Lazkano & Linh Pham, "Substitution Between Energy Sources in Electricity Generation."
- Itziar Lazkano & Linh Pham, "Which Fossil fuel Taxes Promote Innovation in Renewable Electricity Generation?"
- Itziar Lazkano, "Clean Technology Adoption and Sustainable Growth."
- Itziar Lazkano, Emily Tyner & Matrina Mpeketula Soko, "The effects of clean water on children's health: a case study from Lake Malawi."
- Francisco M. Gonzalez, Itziar Lazkano & Sjak Smulders, (2018). "Intergenerational altruism with future bias," Journal of Economic Theory, Vol. 178, November, pp. 436-454.
- Itziar Lazkano, Linda Nøstbakken & Martino Pelli, (2017). "From Fossil Fuels to Renewables:The Role of Electricity Storage," European Economic Review, Vol. 99, October, pp. 113-129.
- Itziar Lazkano & Linh Pham, (2016). "Can Capital-Energy Substitution Foster Economic Growth?," Land Economics, Vol. 92 Iss. 3, pp. 491-514.
- Itziar Lazkano, Walid Marrouch & Bruno Nkuiya, (2016). "Adaptation to Climate Change: How does Heterogeneity in Adaptation Costs Affect Climate Coalitions?," Environment and Development Economics, 5, pp. 1-27.
- Itziar Lazkano & Linda Nøstbakken, (2016). "Quota Enforcement and Capital Investment in Natural Resource Industries," Marine Resource Economics, Vol. 31 Iss. 3, pp. 339-354.
- Itziar Lazkano, Linda Nøstbakken & Raúl Prellezo, (2013). "Past and Future Management of a Collapsed Fishery: The Bay of Biscay Anchovy," Natural Resource Modeling, Vol. 26 Iss.3, pp. 281-304.
- Raúl Prellezo, Itziar Lazkano, Marina Santurtún & Ane Iriondo, (2009). "A Qualitative and Quantitative Analysis of Selection of Fishing Area by Basque Trawlers," Fisheries Research, Vol. 97 Iss. 1 (2009) pp. 24-31.
- Itziar Lazkano, (2008). "Cost Structure and Capacity Utilisation in Multi-Product Industries: an Application to the Basque Trawl Industry," Environmental and Resource Economics, Vol. 41 Iss. 2, pp 189-207.