INDEPENDENT RAMBLING CLUB
Walking and rambling in Greater London and the surrounding area
* Usually three walks a week (Midweek & weekends)
* Walks generally 4 to 10 miles
* Walk programme distributed 4 times a year.
* Summer Club Walking holidays arranged most years
* New Year club luncheon
* Come out with us on a few walks before you join.
* Membership is from £4.00 each year, reduced for joining later in year
We have been holding walks in Greater London and its environs since 1943 and our still active membership allows a varied programme of walks to suit most walking abilities (some include drop out points). Walks are accessible by public transport, generally starting and finishing at a rail or tube station.
We warmly welcome new members. Before joining, why not give us a try and meet our friendly members on one of our walks. Click on a walk on the right to get further details of the walk, meeting time and place.
If you are still unsure, please contact our Membership Secretary using 'Contact Us' for further information.
All walks are taken at your own risk.