Food and Lodging
www.VisitCapon Bridge.com has a great webpage listing things to do, events, places to stay,and eat.
- Buffalo Gap (2 mi. from Ice Mt.) camping and cottages. 703-328-1840 or email: email@example.com
- Capon Springs (304) 874-3695 (45 min. southeast of Ice Mt.)
- Just Far Enough Getaway 304-496-8002. This site also lists local establishments and activities. And it has a Facebook page. (15 min. from Ice Mt.)
- South Branch Inn toll free number: 1-866-492-3122 www.southbranchinn.com. (25 min. west of Ice Mt. just before Romney, WV)
- The Tool Shed call: 304-258-1223
- Wrenwood Inn 304-947-5983 (25 min. northwest of Ice Mt. in Paw Paw, WV)
- Firefly Inn 30 W. Main Street Wardensville, WV. 304-874-3666 27 mi. away to south east.
- Coolfont Resort 30 mi. away, Berkely Springs, WV. 304 500 0500.
Camping information There are commercial camping areas within a 30 min. drive. They offer hook ups, etc.
- Cacapon Resort State Park (45 min. from Ice Mt. near Berkeley Springs) (304) 258-1022
- Cox Camping 304-258-2267 or 301-953-2676 (35 min. northwest of Ice Mt. in Great Cacapon)
- Middle Ridge Campground (35 minutes west of Ice Mt.near Romney) (304) 822-8020
- Milleson's Walnut Grove Campground. (35 minutes west of Ice Mt.near Springfield) www.millesonscampground.com 304-822-5284
- El Puente Mexican Restraunt east end of Capon Bridge on south side of Rt. 50. (304) 856-1171
- Capon Bridge- Greg's -- a nice family restaurant-- the middle of town, near the banks--south side of Rt. 50
- The Farmer's Daughter (304) 856-2550 A family owned & operated market.... serving locally sourced meats, dairy, produce & dry goods. Sandwiches, snacks, coffee, soda and beer.
- The River House (304) 856-2440 east side of THE bridge(Rt. 50). Open weekends: Thurs. (or Fri.) - Sun. Food, drink, concerts, arts.
- Hayfield Family Restaurant (15 minutes west of Capon Bridge) (540) 877-1004
- JoGail's Country Cookin (13 minutes west of Capon Bridge) (540) 877-1178
- Anthony's Jr.: Pizzeria Capon Bridge, WV (304) 856-3027
- The Chicken Inn and a sandwich shop.
- Amanda's Place ,40 Winchester Street, (304) 947-7843. "Sit down" dining.
Romney (25 minutes from Ice Mt. on 50 west)
This WVLiving article might give you some great ideas for your visit to our area.