Events and ice cream parties
Creating a buzz and a talking point
"Thank you for all your help. Your ice cream bikes were excellent on the night and added a wonderful extra element to the evening."
Tessa Blazey - The Queen's Club, London
"The ice cream was a big hit with the guests. We look forward to working with you again soon."
Jessica Seal - Quintessentially Events, London
Hire one of our ice cream bikes and we'll make the day (or night) memorable and get everyone buzzing. Our prices are identical to our wedding packages for two-hour hire. If you need to hire us for longer - a day, a week - or you have a special request, just contact us and we'll make it an event to remember. We've helped Heston Blumenthal, the BBC, Channel 4 ITV and many others. We can dress in traditional boating blazer and hat, or to suit your theme. Our ice cream tricycles and staff are fully insured and registered with Environmental Health, operating with high hygiene standards.
Prices start at just 375 pounds.
This is based on serving up to 100 guests with an unlimited cart of award-winning dairy ice cream for a two-hour duration. Remember that our ice cream hire for events prices include unlimited ice cream for your guests. Please add £1.50 per person for every extra guest over 100 people. Additional hours are charged at 80 pounds per hour. We can serve up to 500 people with one ice cream tricycle and arrange more bikes as needed. Prices include all ice cream, cones, toppings, sauces, sprinkles, hire of our 'Icycle' ice cream tricycle, and our experienced staff in traditional 1920's uniform or to suit your theme. Ask us for a quote today.
Examples of some eve
- nts we attended over the yearsParty to celebrate Vogue's 'Fashion Night Out' at Kate Spade of New York's flagship store in Covent Garden
- Camberwell Design Week to promote global branding agency 'The Brand Union'
- Summer client party at myhotel Chelsea, London SW3
- Arts Alliance Media party
- 'Best of British' party for Sadler's Wells
- Celebration/launch party for Airbnb (www.airbnb.com) in association with Eat.St (www.eat.st)
- Africa Day party, Diageo UK head office, London
- Party at 4 Hamilton Place (Royal Aeronautical Society) arranged by Quintessentially Events
- The Queen's Club 125th Anniversary Ball
- Party at Old Billingsgate, City of London, for Telereal Trillium
- Ad agency Euro RSCG's Glastonbury-inspired 'Eurofest' in London's Bedford Square
- Children's party at Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Fulham Football Club - summer fun day for players, staff and children
- Special green and purple ice creams to launch Kiehl's beauty product to L'Oreal employees
- Plus many many more