I am a lecturer (assistant professor) in economics at the Department of Political Economy, King's College London.
I have a PhD in economics from Charles University in Prague.
My work explores behavioural aspects of economic development, mostly through economic experiments.
- "How Stress Affects Performance and Competitiveness across Gender" with J. Cahlikova and L. Cingl. (Forthcoming in Management Science). (Working paper)
- “The effect of conflict history on cooperation within and between groups: Evidence from a laboratory experiment" with G. Beekman, and S. Cheung, 2017. Journal of Economic Psychology, 63, pp.168-183 .
- Trusting Former Rebels: An Experimental Approach to Understanding Reintegration after Civil War with M. Bauer and N. Fiala. 2018. The Economic Journal, 128(63):1786-1819.
- "Sanctioning and Trustworthiness across Ethnic Groups:Experimental Evidence from Afghanistan" with V. Bartoš . R&R Journal of Public Economics (Working paper)
- "Effects of Poverty on Impatience: Preferences or Inattention?" with M. Bauer, V. Bartoš, and J. Chytilová. R&R Economic Journal (Full paper/CEPR Discussion paper)