McGill University805 Sherbrooke W.Montreal, QC, Canada, H3A 0B9
Email: jingyin dot huang at mcgill dot ca
I am currently a postdoctoral fellow at McGill university, sponsored by P. Przytycki and D. T. Wise. I received my Ph.D. in 2015 from the Courant Institute at New York University under B. Kleiner. Here is my CV.
I work in geometric group theory, with emphasis on quasi-isometric rigidity, CAT(0) geometry, lattices acting on cube complexes, Artin groups, Coxeter groups, right-angled buildings.
- Hyperfiniteness of boundary actions of cubulated hyperbolic groups (with M. Sabok and F. Shinko). [Arxiv]
- Determining the action dimension of an Artin group by using its complex of abelian subgroups (with M. Davis). [Arxiv]
- Commensurability of groups quasi-isometric to RAAG's. [Arxiv]
- Quasi-isometric classification of right-angled Artin groups II: several infinite out cases. [Arxiv]
- Groups quasi-isometric to RAAG's (with B. Kleiner). [Arxiv]
- Cocompactly cubulated 2-dimensional Artin groups (with K. Jankiewicz and P. Przytycki). Comment. Math. Helv. 91 (2016), 519–542 [Arxiv]
- Quasi-isometric classification of right-angled Artin groups I: the finite out case. To appear in Geometry & Topology [Arxiv]
- Top dimensional quasiflats in CAT(0) cube complexes. To appear in Geometry & Topology [Arxiv]
Teaching at McGill:
- Linear Algebra and Geometry, Fall 2016
- Calculus 3, Fall 2015
Other related things:
- Slides of a talk given in the summer 2016 Wasatch Topology Conference.