Highland Beach Properties
Highland Beach Luxury Properties
Highland Beach Oceanfront Properties
Highland Beach Waterfront Properties
Highland Beach Florida has many oceanfront and waterfront properties and it is located near the coastal towns of Boca Raton and Delray Beach in Florida. Highland Beach real estate includes single family homes, townhomes, villas, and condos. Many properties have magnificent ocean and Intracoastal views, and most have beach access. Property prices in Highland Beach Florida range from $300,000 to $25,000,000. Highland Beach oceanfront & waterfront home communities include Acreage, Bel Lido, Byrd Beach, Camelot on the Atlantic, Ocean Place Estates, Ocean Cove, and others. Highland Beach townhomes & villa communities include Ocean Place Villas, 3621 South Ocean, Townhouses of Highland Beach, the Enclave at Boca Cove, and others. Highland Beach real estate includes many oceanfront & waterfront building communities, some more exclusive than others. The most exclusive Highland Beach condos are located in the communities of Toscana Highland Beach, 3200 South Ocean, Villa Magna, Villa Mare, and Villa Nova among others. Some of the other oceanfront and waterfront Highland Beach real estate condo communities include The Highland Beach Club, Coronado at Highland Beach, Boca Highland Ocean Beach Club and Marina, Regency Highland, among others. Feel free to explore this website and click on the tabs of each Highland Beach community. If you are interested in buying, renting or selling a Highland Beach property in the exclusive town of Highland Beach Florida or the surrounding coastal towns, please text Ben & Mayra Stern, Realtors with Stern Realty and Highland Beach residents, at 561-715-0314.
About Highland Beach Florida 33487
Highland Beach is a small exclusive beach town located just south of the City of Delray Beach and north of Boca Raton in Florida. The Town is 1.1 total square miles. Highland Beach is a coastal community with a year-round population of 4,150 which increases to approximately 8,500 during the winter months. The roughly three mile stretch of beach in the Town of Highland Beach provides our residents with a place to relax and recreate. Our beaches also serve as critical nesting grounds for endangered sea turtles. The Town of Highland Beach has a Post Office, Fire Department, Police Station & a public Library overlooking the Intracoastal.
What is so special about Highland Beach Florida?
- Highland Beach is a very quiet little coastal town (The 10 Safest And Most Peaceful Places to Live in Florida). To view detailed information about Highland Beach, please go to City-data.com .
- Highland Beach has lower crime rates compared to other cities in Florida and the USA. Ranked #2 in the 2015 Safest Cities in Florida Study prepared by ValuePenguin.com . Other websites such as CityRating.com also provide data about the low crime rates in this quaint coastal town.
- Voted one of the most Livable Cities in Florida and the USA by AreaVibes.com and one of the best cities to live in Palm Beach County by Livability.com .
- Highland Beach is one of the most exclusive coastal towns in the US. It is also one of the highest income per capita towns in the USA. Highland Beach’s zip code 33487 ranked #24 on the list of the wealthiest zip codes in Florida by the South Florida Business Journal .
- Famous football (TheRealDeal.com), hockey (Wikipedia , TheRealDeal.com), and tennis players (Wikipedia), have lived in Highland Beach throughout the years. CEOs (TheRealDeal.com), Nascar Drivers (TheRealDeal.com), actors (The Parker), and other wealthy people have called Highland Beach their permanent home, or their home away from home, for years.
- Location, location, location : Highland Beach is a small exclusive beach town that is located close to major cities: the hip City of Delray Beach, the exclusive city of Boca Raton, the quaint town of Deerfield Beach, the lively city of Ft. Lauderdale, and the iconic town of Palm Beach. There are lots of attractions nearby. Highland Beach is just 5 minutes away from famed Atlantic Ave. in Delray Beach, and Boca Raton’s Downtown. The coastal town of Deerfield Beach is located just 10 minutes away, and the exclusive city of Palm Beach is just about 20 minutes away. There are lots of things to do and attractions nearby, such as: the Town Center at Boca Raton, Mizner Park, the shops at Royal Palm Place, and Worth Avenue. Residents and visitors can rent a boat for the day, or go on a cruise through the Intracoastal Waterway. They can go surfing, windsurfing, kitesurfing, paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, fishing, or just take a relaxing walk by the beach! A brewery tour is always a great choice too! There are many beautiful local parks and museums nearby, and the restaurant choices are endless! Golf is extremely popular among Highland Beach residents since there are so many public and private golf courses around the area. For tennis players, the Delray Tennis Center is only about 5 minutes away from Highland Beach. It is an awesome tennis center! The cities nearby organize many street festivals throughout the year and they are a fun activity for residents of all ages. The possibilities are endless when it is sunny outside and you live in Highland Beach! Highland Beach is 30 minutes away from 2 major airports and 5 minutes away from the Boca Raton Airport which makes this location even more desirable.
- Highland Beach has warm weather 10 months out of the year. It’s always beach season in Highland Beach! Reading a book on the beach, having happy hour on the sand with your loved ones and friends, walks by the beach, fishing, and shell collecting, are all part of the Highland Beach lifestyle. We also love walking on the beach to the nearby restaurant, Latitudes, located in the Delray Sands Resort. They have an awesome brunch and good happy hours!
- Among the many things that made us fall in love with Highland Beach was the fact that Highland Beach is ALL PRIVATE BEACH. There is no public access to the beach, which means, a less crowded beach compared to the very touristy public beaches in Boca Raton and Delray Beach.
- When you are home in Highland Beach, it is quiet…no, really…very quiet! Although there are many things to do nearby in the cities surrounding Highland Beach, when you live in Highland Beach, the town is VERY quiet. It is nice to know that you can go for dinner to a trendy nearby restaurant in a busy street such as Atlantic Avenue, where you can walk that street to see the nightlife, cute stores, and bars, but then, when you get home, you can enjoy the peace and serenity that Highland Beach offers. No restaurant noise or smells, and no noise from the tourism and traffic that other bigger cities get.
- Compared to other States, you really do get more for your money in Highland Beach Florida, while still being able to enjoy a high quality of life and exclusivity.
- There are great communities to live in Highland Beach: single family homes, townhomes, villas, and condos are available to purchase. Many properties have ocean and Intracoastal views, and most have beach access. Property prices in Highland Beach range from $300,000 - $25,000,000.
- Nearby cities like Boca Raton and Ft. Lauderdale have been attracting many companies tht are relocating from other States with higher taxes. So, there are plenty of jobs in the area for residents that are still working.
- There are very good public and private schools nearby such as Pine Crest, Saint. Andrews, FAU University, and Lynn University. This is a major selling point for families relocating to this area.