I am a post-doc at Machine Learning Department, Carnegie Mellon University working with Rayid Ghani and Kit Rodolfa at the intersection of machine learning and public policy.
Previously, I was a PhD student in School of Computer Science at Carnegie Mellon University. I was fortunate to be advised by Christos Faloutsos and Jürgen Pfeffer. My research was funded by CMU Presidential Fellowship and SNAP Fellowship.
I am a regular member of the PreCog research group @ IIIT-Delhi. Owe a lot of the skills I have obtained in research and development to them. They are a bunch of cool people doing amazing work to say the least.
Selected Awards & Honors
- Best Research Paper, SIAM SDM 2019
- Snap Fellowship, 2018
- Carnegie Mellon Presidential Fellowship, 2016
- Best Student Research Paper, ASONAM 2015
- SBP Data Challenge Award, 2014
- Best Poster Award, SPS 2014
- Best Paper Award, PSOSM workshop, co-located at WWW 2013.
- Travel Grants - KDD, SDM, ICWSM, WebConf