I am a Scientia Fellow and Senior Lecturer (equivalent to Associate Professor in the North American system) at the School of Computer Science and Engineering, UNSW and the team leader of the Algorithmic Decision Theory group.
My research interests broadly relate to artificial intelligence, theoretical computer science and microeconomic theory. In particular, I work in two fields at the intersection of these areas: algorithmic game theory and computational social choice. In a layperson's terms, my research agenda can be described as designing algorithms that make fairer and better decisions.
- I am organizing SECW 2019.
- Workshops FAMAS (Fair Allocation in Multiagent System) and GAIW (Games, Agents and Incentives Workshop) will be co-located with AAMAS.
- Two new 3-year postdoc positions at Data61 available with an opportunity to work with Toby Walsh and me. The first ADT postdoc opening's job advert is here.
- New PhD openings: Interested applicants are advised to email me a one page research statement / proposal, CV, and transcripts.
- I was invited to speak at FoDI. Here's a recap by Inside UNSW.
- We are organizing ACCMC 2019 at UNSW.
- I have been elected in the IFAAMAS Board of Directors.
Computer Science and Engineering
Sydney NSW 2052, Australia
Fax: +61 2 8306 0405