Senior Research Fellow, French Agricultural Research Institute (INRA), Food and Social Sciences Unit (ALISS).
Associated researcher Department of Economics Ecole Polytechnique.
Member of the steering committee of the chair Energy & Prosperity
INRA, ALISS, 65 Boulevard de Brandebourg, 94200 Ivry sur Seine, France
- 2019, Land-sparing vs land-sharing with incomplete policies. European Review of Agricultural Economics, forthcoming
- 2019, Economic assessment of nutritional recommendations: a comment. Journal of Health Economics, 65, 43-47.
- 2018, Output-based allocations in pollution markets with uncertainty and self-selection. With Juan-Pablo Montero and Jean-Pierre Ponssard, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 92, 832-851
- 2018, Defining the abatement cost in presence of learning-by-doing: application to the fuel cell electric vehicle, with Anna Creti, Alena Kotelnikova, Jean-Pierre Ponssard, Environmental and Resource Economics, 71(31), 777-800 WP
- 2018, Prices versus quantities in the presence of a second, unpriced, externality, Journal of Public Economic Theory, 20(2), 2018-238
- 2018, When starting with the most expensive option makes sense: optimal timing, cost and sectoral allocation of abatement investment. With Stéphane Hallegate and Adrien Vogt-Shilb, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 88, 210-233 WP
- 2017, Using output-based allocations to manage volatility and leakage in pollution markets. With Juan-Pablo Montero and Jean-Pierre Ponssard, Energy Economics, 68, S1, WP
- 2016, Capacity Investment under Demand Uncertainty: The Role of Imports in the US Cement Industry, with Jean-Pierre Ponssard and Catherine Thomas, Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 25(2), 259-535. WP
- 2015, Optimal production channel for private labels: too much or too little innovation? with Claire Chambolle and Clémence Christin, Journal of Economics and Management Strategy, 24(2), 348-368. WP
- 2014, Carbon Leakage and Capacity-Based Allocations: Is the EU right? with Jean-Pierre Ponssard and Philippe Quirion, Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 68(2), 262-279. WP
- 2014, Are clean technology and environmental quality conflicting policy goals? with Thierry Bréchet, Resource and Energy Economics, 38, 61-83 WP
- 2014, Risk aversion and technology portfolio, Review of Industrial Organization, 44(4), 347-365. WP
- 2014, Capacity decisions with demand fluctuations and carbon leakagewith Jean-Pierre Ponssard, Resource and Energy Economics, 36, 436-454. WP
- 2013, Risk aversion and technology mix in an electricity market, Energy Economics, 40, 866-874. WP
- 2013, Option values of low carbon technologies policies, with Dominique Finon, Climate Policy, 13(1) 1-19. WP
- 2012, A Sectoral Approach Balancing Global Efficiency and Equity, with Jean-Pierre Ponssard, Environmental and Resource Economics, 53(4), 533-552.
- 2011, Emission permit trading between imperfectly competitive product markets, Environmental and Resources Economics 50(3), 347-364.
- 2011, Capacity choice, technological mix and market power, Energy Economics 32(6), 1306-1315
- 2008, Strategic commitment in a mixed oligopoly, Research in Economics 62(2), 92-100.
- 2008, The social efficiency of long-term capacity reserve mechanisms, with D. Finon and V. Pignon, Utilities Policy 16(3), 202-214.
- 2007, Effect of Demographic Population Factors and Individual Biological Parameters on the Rate of Neutral Molecular Evolution, with V. Fazalova, S. V. Semovski, D. Yu. Sherbakov, Russian Journal of Genetics, 43, 1172-1180.
- The importance of considering optimal government policy when social norms matter for the private provision of public goods, with Ingmar Schumacher WP
- Why conditional subsidies for risky innovative green projects should be prefred to flat subsidies, with Jean-Pierre Ponssard
- Optimal Policy and Network Effects for the Deployment of Zero Emission Vehicles, , with Jean-Pierre Ponssard WP
- Antitrust versus Industrial Policies, Entry and Welfare, with Jean-Pierre Ponssard and Francisco Ruiz-Aliseda (Ecole Polytechnique). WP
- Higher Costs for Higher Profits: a general assessment and an application to environmental regulation, with Jean-Philippe Nicolaï. WP