I am currently a post-doctoral fellow at INRIA Paris, team MokaPlan, under the supervision of T. Gallouët and Y. de Castro.
I defended my PhD in 2013 at Université de Toulouse 3. Supervisors : L. Coutin and N. Savy.
Research topics :
- Stein's method and distances for probability measures
- Analysis on Wiener space and Malliavin calculus
- Super-resolution, measure reconstruction
- Bayesian statistics
- (2019) Some new Stein operators for product distributions, with R. Gaunt and Y. Swan.
- (2018) Stein operators, kernels and discrepancies for multivariate continuous distributions, with G. Reinert and Y. Swan.
- (2018) Regularity of solutions of the Stein equation and rates in the multivariate central limit theorem, with T. O. Gallouët and Y. Swan.
- (2017) A new approach to the Stein-Tikhomirov method: with applications to the second Wiener chaos and Dickman convergence, with B. Arras, G. Poly and Y. Swan.
- (2018) An algebra of Stein operators, with R. Gaunt and Y. Swan. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 469, 260-279.
- (2016) On the rate of convergence in de Finetti's representation theorem, with G. Peccati and Y. Swan. ALEA, 13, 1165-1187.
- (2016) Generalization of the Nualart-Peccati criterion, with E. Azmoodeh, D. Malicet, and G. Poly. The Annals of Probability, 44(2), 924-954.
- (2014) Non-uniform spline recovery from small degree polynomial approximation, with Y. de Castro. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 430(2), 971-992.
- (2012) Models for patients' recruitment in clinical trials and sensitivity analysis, with N. Savy and S. Savy. Statistics in medicine, 31(16), 1655-1674.
- (2014) Additive cost modelling in clinical trial, with N. Minois, V.V. Anisimov and N. Savy. Topics in Statistical Simulation, 373-381. Springer, New York, NY.