(see bottom of page for course registration instructions)
Make sure you have read, and agree to, our acceptable use policy below before logging in.
Log in to Infinite Campus
Having trouble logging in?
Forgot your password or password not working? Click here to have it reset.
Click here and select the orange "Help" button for more choices.
For help please email email@example.com (be sure to provide your child's name, and a way to contact you by phone for verification as needed)
Infinite Campus App
*NEW - Infinite Campus has an app that allows you to check your grades on your mobile device. After installing the app use this code for the district: ZKXRWH
For more information click HERE
Acceptable Use Form
Course Registration: When the registration window is open for registering for next semester's classes, you will see the Course Registration Tab on the left side in the Portal.
Logging into the Portal
- From the portal login screen, enter the Username and Password that has been assigned. The username is the student’s Student Number; the password is the student’s Birth Date in mmddyy format.
- Click the Login button. This will bring the user to the main portal page where district and school notices will be listed. If this is the first time the portal has been accessed, it is advised that users change usernames and passwords. Use the Change Account Info in the Index and follow the instructions provided.
- Click the Course Registration option from the navigation pane on the left of the screen.
- Any required courses that have been established and already inputted by school counselors and/or administrators will be listed in the Required Courses list. Students cannot change any required courses listed for them.
- Students can only request Elective Courses or Alternate Courses.
- Click the Course Search link. A search screen will appear.
- Courses can be searched by the course name or by the course number. Enter either the Course Name (i.e., English) or Course Number (i.e., 2121).
- Click the Go button. Matching course names will appear to the right.
- Click on any course listed to view the course description.
- To request this course as part of the schedule for next year, click the Request as Elective button. Courses can also be requested as Alternates. This course would be placed on the schedule if other electives were full.
- When finished requesting courses, click the Print Request Summary option to print a report of the courses that were requested.
To prevent other users from accessing the portal and changing requested courses, instead of just closing the browser, click the Log Off option in the Index. This will end the session and bring the user to the portal login screen.