DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS AUGUST 7th
- The New Parent Support Group is for students who are pregnant, a parent or caring for younger family members on a regular basis. If you have any questions about the Group, please see Mrs. Brewer in guidance or Mrs. Homer in room 112. We will meet every Tuesday morning at 7:30 am and Thursday afternoon at 3:20 in room 112.
- There will be an informational meeting for those wanting to join the fishing team on Thursday, August 13th at 6:00 p.m. in room 143. A parent or guardian must be present. See Mr. Smith for more details.
- Attention Freshmen: Information on applying for Student Council will be coming soon! Information will be posted soon!
- If you applied for a position on student council at the end of the last school year, please check your sumnerk12 mail for important information.
- FFA members: We are excited to get this year started. Officer Applications along with Greenhand Degree applications are available in Mrs. Lacy’s and Ms. Morgan’s room.