- Guy Korland - PhD: Practical Solutions for Multicore Programming From Crafting a High-Performance Ready-to-Go STM to non-Linearizable Data Structures (2011)
- Guy Korland and Nir Shavit and Pascal Felber, Deuce: Noninvasive Software Transactional Memory in Java, 2010. Transactions on HiPEAC: Volume 5, Issue 2 (pdf)(bib)
- Yehuda Afek, Guy Korland and Eitan Yanovsky, Quasi-Linearizability: Relaxed Consistency For Improved Concurrency, OPODIS'10 (pdf)(ppt)
- Cristal, Adrian; Drepper, Ulrich; Diestelhorst, Stephan; Dragojevic, Alexander; Fetzer, Christoph; Felber, Pascal; Gramoli, Vincent; Guerraoui, Rachid; Harmanci, Derin; Hohmuth, Michael; Hur, Ibrahim; Kapalka, Michal; Korland, Guy; Maldonado, Walther; Marlier, Patrick; Nowack, Martin; Pohlack, Martin; Riegel, Torvald; Rivi`ere, Etienne; Shavit, Nir; Stenström, Per; Tomi´c, Saˇsa; Unsal, Osman: The VELOX Transactional Memory Stack. IEEE Micro 30(5)
- Yehuda Afek, Guy Korland, and Arie Zilberstein, Lowering STM Overhead with Static Analysis, LCPC'10, 31-24.
- Yehuda Afek, Guy Korland, Eitan Yanovsky. Brief Announcement: Quasi-Linearizability: Relaxed Consistency for Improved Concurrency, PODC'10
- Yehuda Afek, Guy Korland, Maria Natanzon, and Nir Shavit, Scalable Producer-Consumer Pools based on Elimination-Diffraction Trees, Euro-Par'10 (ppt)
- Yehuda Afek, Guy Korland and Eitan Yanovsky, Quasi-Linearizability: relaxed consistency for improved concurrency, Technical report, TAU '10 (PDF).
- Guy Korland, Nir Shavit and Pascal Felber, “Noninvasive Java Concurrency with Deuce STM”, MultiProg '10, Pisa, Italy (ppt)(bib)
- Guy Korland, Nir Shavit and Pascal Felber, “Noninvasive Java Concurrency with Deuce STM”, Poster, Systor '09, Haifa, Israel (bib)
- Guy Korland, "Location Awareness in Wireless
- Ad-Hoc Networks
- (or How to RLISE a TIGR?)" , MSc thesis, Technion'05.
Roy Friedman and Guy Korland, “Timed grid routing (TIGR) bites off energy”, MobiHoc '05, 438--448, Chicago, IL, USA.
Roy Friedman, Guy Korland, “RLISE: Relative Location with Incomplete Stationary Emitters”, Technical report, Technion '04.
Ilan Beer, Eilon Barnea, Guy Korland, Moriel Lechtman, Itay Maman, Tamar Ziv and Arie Admon, “Pep-Miner: High-Throughput Proteomics Made Easy”, HUPO First World Congress, November 2003, 21–24, Versailles, France.