I am a Data Scientist with a background in Computer Science.
Currently, I am training in Cancer Evolution with Andrea Sottoriva at The Institute of Cancer Research in London, where I develop new methods to measure cancer evolutionary dynamics from sequencing data.
Before, I have been in Edinburgh, Milan and Pisa.
- REVOLVER is finally out in Nature Methods, and has been featured on BBC Breakfast (1/9/2018), BBC News and the New Scientist, among others. The software implementation is now available as an open source R package.
- The TRACERx consortium used TRONCO to analyze progression of kidney cancer: see this paper and more in the collection.
- 2015-17, University of Edinburgh, UK. Lab. of Machine Learning for Computational Biology and Bioinformatics with G Sanguinetti.
- 2011-15, University of Milan-Bicocca, Italy. Lab of Bioinformatics and Systems Biology with G Mauri and M Antoniotti.
- 2011, University of Pisa, Italy. PhD in Computer Science.