Welcome to my personal website.
I am a computer scientist and software engineer. As a scientist, my main research areas are evolutionary computation, computational intelligence, embedded systems, robotics and distributed computing. As an engineer, I have a decade-long experience on various projects related to mechatronics, numerical simulations, and industrial optimization.
- Apr 2019: GECCO Paper "Learning with delayed synaptic plasticity" in the news on TechXplore!
- Feb 2018: Started Bachelor course on Computer Architectures at UniTN
- Sep 2018: Started Master course on Bio-Inspired Artificial Intelligence at UniTN
- Apr 2017: EvoApps Best Paper Award for Multi-Objective Evolutionary Algorithm for Influence Maximization!
- Aug 2016: Memetic Viability Evolution in the spotlight!