How to install foobarCon server
foobarCon is a foobar2000 remote controller app for Android. foobarCon needs foobar2000 components to be installed for proper operation.
- Download foobarCon component setup (0.97.28-fc), and run to setup necessary components and template automatically.
- If you have installed foobar2000 in portable mode, you may need to specify the folder where foobar2000 is installed.
- Check foo_httpcontrol component version in foobar2000/preferences/components if it is the latest. If version number is 0.97.12, remove foo_httpcontrol (right click and select remove) and run setup again.
- Refer to this page and FAQ & Tips if foo_httpcontrol preference changes are needed.
- Make sure that foobar2000 is running and foo_httpcontrol server is started.
- Open your Android internet browser and enter http://server_ip:8888/foobarCon (e.g., http://192.168.0.10:8888/foobarCon) and see if page displays "FoobarCon is installed successfully" and foobar2000 icon.
- "server_ip" is the ip number of the PC foobar2000 is installed. the port number(8888 by default) should be the same as the one configured in foo_httpcontrol preferences.