Metal Artist of functional and ornamental gating, fencing, lighting, mailboxes and art. Dedicated Educator and Library Media Specialist recognized for delivering 21st Century lessons in digital creation and digital citizenship; directing "Los Bomberos" Student Technology Assistant Team; managing site assets and Learning Resource Center; and, providing mentoring, modeling and coaching to instructors in quality educational technology integration throughout Pima County.
Experienced bilingual professional development instructor and certified elementary teacher with extensive background in educational technology, language teaching, and school leadership.
University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
Masters of Teaching and Teacher Education, Spring 2001
Rice University, Houston, Texas
Bachelor of Arts in Spanish and English, May 1997
University of Chile, Santiago, Chile, Fall 1994
- Arizona Teaching Certificate, Library Media Specialist, Elementary K-8 with Spanish as an approved area SEI endorsement
- Intel Teach Master Teacher for Thinking with Technology and Essentials Courses
- Online Facilitator for IDEAL
- Webinar moderator for AzTEA (Arizona Technology in Education Association)
- Verizon Thinkfinity trainer
- Peer-Ed Peer Coach Facilitator
- Finisher, Leadville100 Mountain Bike Race
- Making I.T. Happen Award Recipient, International Society for Education (ISTE)