Dr. Emilia Oikarinen
- Starting from Sep. 1, 2018 I work as postdoctoral researcher at Department of Computer Science at University of Helsinki
- Our paper Tiler: Software for Human-Guided Data Exploration (with Andreas Henelius and Kai Puolamäki) accepted for publication at demo-track of ECML-PKDD 2018, see the demo video!
- Two research posters accepted for publication at 34th IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering (ICDE 2018):
- Interactive Visual Data Exploration with Subjective Feedback: An Information-Theoretic Approach (with Kai Puolamäki, Bo Kang, Jefrey Lijffijt, and Tijl De Bie; extented version available at arXiv:1710.08167), and
- Subjectively Interesting Subgroup Discovery on Real-valued Targets (with Jefrey Lijffijt, Bo Kang, Wouter Duivesteijn, Kai Puolamäki, and Tijl De Bie; extended version available at arXiv:1710.04521)