Who is POSITIVE...
POSITIVE is organized exclusively for charitable and educational purposes including:
- To strengthen communications and understanding between and among the students, staff,parents and community members of the Dover-Sherborn Middle School.
- To provide a means for parents to meet one another and with representatives of the school. To consider matters of common interest affecting the students and the school.
- To provide a source of services for the administration, teaching and support staff and to call for membership assistance in activities of the school.
- To provide funds for curriculum enrichment and supplemental classroom materials.
Here is just a few things that POSITIVE does:
- Provides an assignment book for each student.
- Sponsors Parent Educational Forums.
- Helps design and compile the school directory.
- Chaperones and provides food for school dances.
- Sponsors the teachers back to school and end of year appreciation luncheon's.
As a parent of DSMS you are a member of POSITIVE. Please consider being an active member.
If you would like to make a donation, you may either:
make your check payable to POSITIVE and mail to Dover-Sherborn Middle School at 155 Farm Street, Dover, MA 02030.
* pay online using a credit card by clicking on the Donate Now button below.
Thank you for your support.