Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods, research fellow at the Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA), affiliated researcher at the Center for Economics and Neuroscience (CENs) and Vice Director of the BonnEconLab.
On these pages here, you can find my most recent CV as well as teaching and research activities. A list of my publications and present working papers can also be found here.
If you want to contact me, please write an email to mail(at)sebastiankube.de
Selected Press Coverage:
- Slate / HBR : Why bosses give gifts instead of cash (link)
- MPG Forschung: Ziele muss man haben (link(deutsch) link(english))
- Harvard Business Manager: Ans Schenken denken
- IZA: Young Labor Economist Award 2011
- The Wall Street Journal: Perks and Productivity (link)
- Handelsblatt: Negatives Menschenbild macht egoistisch (link)
- MPG Forschung: Negatives Menschenbild macht egoistisch (link(english) (link(deutsch))