Welcome to my homepage. I am a post-doctoral researcher at the economics department of ETH Zurich, where I am associated to the Chair of Integrative Risk Management and Economics (IRME). I am also a Junior Fellow at the Research Center Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe (SAFE). My research interests lie at the intersections of
Macroeconomics, Computational Economics, Financial Economics, and Economic Demography. A recent focus is on the quantification of uncertainty in economic models.
Short CV (Detailed CV)
Work in Progress
- The Macroeconomic and Distributional Effects of the 2015-? German Immigration Wave: First results (with C. Busch, D. Krueger, and A. Ludwig)
- Is Social Security Beneficial When the Correlation of Wages and Returns is Low? (with A. Ludwig and J. Maus)
- Household Saving With Unsecured Default
- Asset Prices and Social Security with Stochastic Demographic Change (with M. Myrskylä)
- Web Service Providing -- Pricing
Strategies for Application Service Providers (with S. Strahringer), in:
Krivulin, N. (ed.), New Models of Business: Managerial Aspects and
Enabling Technologies, Proceedings of the 2nd International Workshop,
St. Petersburg, 2002: 8-21.