Dane Taylor, Postdoctoral Scholar [cv]
Carolina Center for Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics
Department of Mathematics, University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill
email: dane.r.taylor [at] mail,g. com
snailmail: Department of Mathematics
Phillips Hall, CB#3250, UNC-CH
Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3250
- Z Li, PJ Mucha and D Taylor (2017) Network-ensemble comparisons with stochastic rewiring and von Neumann entropy. arXiv preprint
- D Taylor, JG Restrepo and FG Meyer (2016) Ensemble-based estimates of eigenvector error for empirical covariance matrices. Submitted. arXiv preprint.
D Taylor, RS Caceres and PJ Mucha (2016) Detectability of small communities in multilayer and temporal networks: Eigenvector localization, layer aggregation, and time series discretization. Submitted. arXiv preprint.
- D Taylor, SA Myers, A Clauset, MA Porter and PJ Mucha (2017) Eigenvector-based centrality measures for temporal networks. Multiscale Modeling and Simulation 15(1), 537-574.
- D Taylor, PS Skardal and J Sun (2016) Synchronization of heterogeneous oscillators under network modifications: Perturbation and optimization of the synchrony alignment function. SIAM Journal on Applied Mathematics 76(5), 1984-2008.
- D Taylor, S Shai, N Stanley and PJ Mucha (2016) Enhanced detectability of community structure in multilayer networks through layer aggregation. Physical Review Letters 116, 228301.
- D Taylor, F Klimm, HA Harrington, M Kramar, K Mischaikow, MA Porter and PJ Mucha (2015) Topological data analysis of contagion maps for examining spreading processes on networks. Nature Communications 6, 7723.
- PS Skardal, D Taylor and J Sun (2014) Optimal synchronization of complex networks. Physical Review Letters 113, 144101.