- Decision theory
- Reinforcement learning and Control
- Machine learning and Statistics
- Security and Privacy
- Decision making under uncertainty
(Currently: Online course, Autumn Term)
- Algorithms, data structures and logic (2014/2015 3)
- Artificial Intelligence (period 4, 2013/2014)
- Harvard University, 14-26 September 2015.
- David Parkes (Harvard) and Christos Dimitrakakis (Chalmers), obtained a grant from the Future of Life Institute for a project on Mechanism design for AI architectures.
- Christos Dimitrakakis (Chalmers) and David Parkes (Harvard), obtained a grant for the project Market Mechanisms for Multiple Minds, covering a year-long visit of Dimitrakakis to Harvard.
- Visiting Professor, Tokyo Institute of Technology May-September 2015.
- Machine Learning School (14-16 April 2015).
- Our paper On selecting the nonce length in distance bounding protocols received the Computer Journal Wilkes Award for 2014.
- AISec 2014. [Proceedings]
- Reinforcement learning tutorial at the MPI summer school on Autonomous Learning.
- ICML 2014 Workshop on Learning, Security and Priavacy.
- AISec 2013.
Running master projects
- Learning to play games with help from large expert databases.
- Automated experiment design.
- User disambiguation.
- Recommendation systems
Contact me for possible collaborations or projects.