- Decision theory
- Reinforcement learning and Control
- Machine learning and Statistics
- Security and Privacy
- Decision making under uncertainty
(Next: Tokyo Institute of Technology, Summer Term)
- Algorithms, data structures and logic (2014/2015 3)
- Artificial Intelligence (period 4, 2013/2014)
A project on learning to play games with help from large expert databases is now ongoing.
A project on automated experiment design is starting soon.
Contact me for possible collaborations or projects.
- Usable ABC Reinforcement Leanring. NIPS 2014, ABC in Montreal workshop.
- Generalised Entropy MDPs and Minimax Regret. NIPS 2014, From Bad Models to Good Policies Workshop.
- Expected loss bounds for authentication in constrained channels. Journal of Computer Security, 2014.
- On the Leakage of Information in Biometric Authentication, Indocrypt 2014.
- Robust and private Bayesian Inference. Algorithmic Learning Theory 2014.
- Distance bounding protocols: are you close enough? IEEE Security & Privacy Magazine.
- The Reinforcement Learning Competition, AI Magazine.
- Cover tree Bayesian reinforcement learning. Journal of machine learning research.
- Monte-Carlo utility estimates for Bayesian reinforcement learning, IEEE CDC 2013.
- Personalized news recommendation with context trees, RecSys 2013.
- Probabilistic inverse reinforcement learning in unknown environments, UAI 2013.
- ABC reinforcement learning, ICML 2013.
- Linear Bayesian reinforcement learning, IJCAI 2013.