Event Rules and Regulations:
1. Shoot will consist of a single 20-target practice course.
2. Practice range will close at 3 PM. Last group will start at 3 PM.
3. Archers will shoot one arrow per target.
4. Participants may only shoot in one class/division.
5. Yardages will range from 10-50 yards. Men’s Bow hunter classes will shoot 50 yards max and Women’s Bow hunter class and Traditional class will shoot at 40 yards max. All youth classes will be 25 yards max. Yardages are approximate.
6. Crossbows and broad heads prohibited.
7. The course will have marked yardage.
8. Rangefinders are allowed.
9. Archers must touch stake with part of clothing or body.
10. No compromising of the shooting stake.
11. Any protest on range other than scoring, contact range official immediately.
12. Each archer will be allowed 2 minutes at the shooting stake.
13. No speed limit on bows.
14. Maximum 4 shooters per group.
15. No alcohol permitted on the range.
16. Only participants and event personnel will be permitted on the course.
17. This is an introductory event. A variety of ASA, IBO, and field archery targets will be used. Targets will be scored according to the rules of the target being shot, but scores will not be collected.