Computer Science and Engineering Publications (Journal articles and Conference proceedings)
- Bilateral Contracts Between NGPPs and Renewable Plants Can Increase Penetration of Renewables, with Nayara Aguiar, Vijay Gupta, and Pramod Khargonekar. Annual American Control Conference, 2018.
- Using natural gas reserves to mitigate intermittence of renewables in the day ahead market, with Nayara Aguiar, Anuradha Annaswamy, Stefanos Baros, Vijay Gupta, and Ashkan Zeinalzadeh. IEEE 56th Annual Conference on Decision and Control, 2017.
- Clock Synchronization for Wireless Networks, with Rui Fan and Nancy Lynch Principles of Distributed Systems, Volume 3544/2005, 900, 2005.
- Rolling element bearing design through genetic algorithms, with Vinay Kumar, Shivashankar Nair, and Rajiv Tiwari. Engineering Optimization, 35(6), 649-659, 2003.
- Dynamic Self-Configuration of Collocated Wireless Networks, with Steve Bauer and John Wroclawski ACM SIGCOMM, 2003.
- The Personal Router, with Advance Network Architecture Group ACM SIGMOBILE Mobile Computing and Communications Review, Volume 7, Issue 1, 2003.
- Adaptive Routing for Ad hoc Wireless Networks Providing QoS Guarantees, with Gautam Barua, Proc. IEEE Intl. Conf. on Personal Wireless Comm., 2002.
- Methodology for Optimizing Power Consumption and End to End Packet Delay over the Bluetooth Adhoc Network, with Abhishek Kashyap, Apurva Kumar, Anupam Rastogi, Huzur Saran, and Rajeev Shorey. Proc. IEEE International Conf. On Communications, 2001.
- A Scheduling Scheme to Increase Throughput in Indoor Pico-Cellular Wireless System, with Abhishek Kashyap, Apurva Kumar, Anupam Rastogi, Huzur Saran, and Rajeev Shorey. Proc. IEEE Intl. Conf. on Personal Wireless Comm., 2000.
- An Authenticated Key Exchange Scheme, with Sukumar Nandi (IIT-G), McGraw Hill Proc. Intl. Conf. on IT, 2000.
- Patents on methodology for managing power consumption in a master driven time division duplex wireless network. Inventor of US Patent US6807159, European Patent EP1202495, Japanese Patent JP3721115, German Patent DE60110184, Chinese patent CN1319298 and Austrian Patent AT293859 all assigned to International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Armonk, NY.