Water management seldom deals with isolated water issues, and always involves societal challenges.
The analysis of water issues should include this broader context.
This is the only way to develop effective strategies.
- independent consultant integrated water resources management
- strategic water management plans and dynamic adaptation pathways
- scenario development and scenario analysis
- hydrologic modeling, participative modeling, rapid assessment modeling
- integrating water management and socio-economics
- serious gaming for water and society
- urban, rural, regional, national, continental
- the netherlands, europe and eu, bangladesh, china, thailand