Capital Sliders Volleyball Club
2021-2022 Registration Information: We are excited to announce that we are partnering with Impact Athletic Center in Halfmoon, NY this Winter/Spring Club Season! Practices will be Tuesday and Thursday evenings at Impact from December-May!
For PRE-REGISTRATION, fill out this form: CSVC Interest Form 2021-2022
2020-2021 Registration Information
This is a reminder to make sure you SIGN UP for the next session of Club Volleyball. The past registrations from last season have EXPIRED as of 10/31/2020. IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE in upcoming practices you will need to register:
Go to Ireva.org
Go to Registration---> then click Registration link
You will be taken to a new site- SportsEngine (we have uploaded last years data to the new platform, this is why we all received notification this morning to accept invitation from Capital Sliders VBC).
Ireva homepage ---click here for IREVA.org homepage to start the registration process.
The switch to this new platform has increased the difficulty in signing up for sure, but I am here to help! Let me know if you need assistance.
More info to come soon on practice times/locations for the upcoming Winter season!
JUNIOR PLAYERS- Must pay $65 IREVA registration fee in order to be eligible.
Youth players (11 and Under)- Must pay $20 IREVA registration fee in order to be eligible
1. To offer an opportunity where our community students will be able to compete at the highest level of volleyball that the northeast has to offer .
2. We want to make this opportunity affordable while still providing leading edge instruction. We will be using sound volleyball principles to lead our instruction in the individual and team setting.
3. We want to build relationships that will last beyond the game of volleyball.
4. We want to get more "ER". As USAV Grassroots leader John Kessel states "You have to get a little more er each day, get faster, jump higher, get better, get stronger. "
5. We want to have "fun." If we aren't having fun playing... then what's the point.
Volleyball Club Goals
1. Increase Overall Skill Development (Passing, Hitting, Serving, Blocking, Setting).
2. Make Individual and team gains in weekly practice (Offensive, Defense, Transition, Strategy).
3. Develop a positive mental skill set. (How to deal with adversity when it comes).
4. Have a coaching staff that can grow the overall volleyball athlete.
"Good timber does not grow with ease, the stronger the wind the stronger the trees"
Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.
C. S. Lewis