I enjoy every aspect of teaching.
In Spring 2017, I received the undergraduate (UG) TA of the year award by the MIT Undergraduate Economic Association.
In Spring 2016, I completed the MIT Kaufman Teaching Certificate Program to hone my teaching skills.
My teaching philosophy statement is available here.
Fall 2018 (University of Bologna)
- Research and Communication in Economics, G
Spring 2017 (MIT)
- 14.26 Economics of Incentives: UG, TA to Prof. B. Holmstrom (Teaching evaluations)
- 14.33 Economics Research and Communication: UG, TA to Prof. S. Ellison (Teaching evaluations)
Spring 2016 (MIT)
- 14.03 Microeconomic Theory and Public Policy: UG, TA to Prof. N. Agarwal (Teaching evaluations)
- 14.33 Economics Research and Communication: UG, TA to Prof. C. Ferraz (Teaching evaluations)
Spring 2015 (MIT)