30 November 2021
- Page 66 - New Item: RG80 - 'Red' Warehouse, Montreal Division, as RG79 but stamped "J.L. Vincent / Acting Coll." in violet.
- Page 76 - Remove dagger from RC4 - Black, Windsor Division, 1/20 lb Cigarettes - It has been seen.
25 October 2021
- Page 102 - New Item: RL40 -- Like RL41, but Excise Tax overprint positioned at left end of cancellation box rather than at the standard right end. Observed serial numbers show that RL40 predates RL41.
17 August 2021
- Page 101 - New Item: RL21 -- "LIVRE" at Left End, blue 8c excise tax on 1 pound, green.
17 July 2021
- Page 37 - RP699 -- Series 1897, Green 1/9-lb -- has been found with albino impressions of the serial numbers, which are readily observed from the back of the stamps. Very little or no trace of the red ink is present in the impressions of the numerals.
7 July 2021
- Page 74 - In the conversion to PDF format, the image labels "RG660" and "RG668" were transposed into the right column text.
4 July 2021
- Page 77 - Correction - Delete "L" from image label "RC101L"
28 June 2021
- Page 13 - New Item: RM169 - Black Caddy, as RM168 but stamped "J.L. Vincent / Acting Coll." in violet.
15 March 2021
- Page 39 - Re: Note regarding Paste-Up Stamps.
A copy of RP730 -- Series 1915, 1/20-pound, imperf with blue serial numbers -- has been seen as a paste-up. Like most examples of these paste-ups, this used stamp has a serial number that is a multiple of 30. The stamp is well aged and Its roller cancel is unreadable. The 1/20-pound denomination of Series 1915 continued in use through the Series "A" and "B" periods into 1935.
16 February 2021
- Correction to Page 75 - Delete RG688, and replace it with RG687 -- 20 Cigars, Fine Roulettes
9 February 2021
- Nothing yet to report.