I am Byeongwoo Kang. I am working as an assistant professor at the Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University. Having an interdisciplinary background, I research on innovation from a technology point of view. You can find detailed information about myself and my research in this webpage.
- Currently employed at a leading university in Japan
- > 10 years research experience in engineering and management/policy, in private and public sectors, and in Japan and Korea
- Expertise: East Asia, ICT industry, Patent data analysis, Standard essential patents
- Achievements: 9 articles in SSCI-indexed journals and 38 U.S. patents
- Em@il byeongwoo.kang [at] iir.hit-u.ac.jp”
- Affiliation http://www.iir.hit-u.ac.jp/en/
(03/07/2018) I am awarded a Young Scholars Award 2018 of the International Schumpeter Society.
(13/06/2018) A paper is accepted by Technological Forecasting & Social Change.
(30/01/2018) A working paper is published [Link].
(11/01/2018) A paper is accepted by Pacific Focus [Link].
(26/12/2017) A working paper is published [Link].
(30/10/2017) A paper is published by Technology + Management (기술과 경영) [Link].
(25/10/2017) A paper is accepted by Applied Economics Letters [Link].
(01/10/2017) I am appointed as an adjunct researcher by the Research Institute of Automobile and Parts Industries, Waseda University.
(15/05/2017) I am appointed as an affiliated fellow by the National Institute of Science and Technology Policy.
(07/03/2017) A paper is published by Hitotsubashi Business Review (一橋ビジネスレビュー).
(01/10/2016) I join Hitotsubashi University.