Your personal data:
1. We hold your name, your email address and your phone number (if you have chosen to give it to us).
2. The data we hold will have been supplied by members either via email, SMS or paper.
You have the right to ask for your data to be removed from our database at any time.
Who is responsible for maintaining your personal data?
Mike Jurkiewicz (Data Administrator for Bude Folk Club) is the Data Controller. He, acting on behalf of Bude Folk Club, is responsible for how your personal data is collected, stored and processed.
Managing Your Personal Data:
One of the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the more recent GDPR legislation is that we can only process data for the purpose for which it is collected.
We maintain our member list in order to:
1. Enable us to email our newsletters and inform you of various club, Bude & Stratton Folk Festival and local folk based activities.
2. Keep records of our MC rotas to enable us to inform MCs of their duty nights.
3. Keep records of those wishing to attend events for which separate communications are required. (For example folk evenings at other venues.)
We will not use or supply your personal information to enable other organisations or individuals to contact you for marketing purposes.
The personal data you share with us will be kept confidential. It is our responsibility to manage your personal data with care and in accordance with all data protection legislation.
1. It is your responsibility to ensure that your personal data provided to us is accurate and up to date.
2. You can update your personal contact details, including email address and phone number at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.