Ramona BSA Troop 130
Welcome to Troop 130 - Scouting is an Adventure!
- Troop 130 is the longest running Boy Scout Troop in Ramona.
- Troop 130's program strives to follow the principles and ideas laid out in the Boy Scout handbook. the troop strives to instill the values found in the Scout oath, law, motto, slogan and outdoor code in all our youth.
- Troop 130 is chartered by the First Congregational Church.
- Troop 130 strongly feels that the troop is for the boys. The troop is striving for boy-led leadership. In this way, a boy can learn the value and responsibility of leadership, a hallmark of the American Boy Scouting program. There is an ongoing effort to provide a balanced program between advancement and outdoor experiences.
We are located in Ramona, California and we are proud to be a part of:
- First Congregational Church our chartering organization
- Palomar Mountain District one of 12 local Districts in the
- San Diego Imperial Council, one of about 315 local Councils of the
- Boy Scouts of America (BSA), one of about 150 National Scout Organizations which are members of the
- World Organization of the Scout Movement (WOSM)
Thanks for stopping by!
Come back again to see what's new.
A Scout is
clean, and reverent.
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake, and morally straight.
As an American,
I will do my best to
Be clean in my outdoor manners,
Be careful with fire,
Be considerate in the outdoors, and
Do a Good Turn Daily.