Interested in Coaching for Blackpool FC?
We are looking for Coaches to add to our successful coaching team at Blackpool FC Girls & Ladies.
It must be stressed that while we are attached to Blackpool FC; all of our coaches for the Girls and Ladies are volunteers and we are not in a position to offer any paid roles, regardless of experience or qualifications.
What can a coach at Blackpool FC Girls and Ladies expect?
- Coaching from alongside FA qualified coaches ranging from FA Level One through to UEFA A.
- An opportunity to develop in a positive and developmental ethos.
- The opportunity to coach on Bloomfield Road. (Currently only Ladies coaches, however a number of coaches from our setup are used on these occasions to aid match day preparation for all the players).
- Regular games against teams from across the North West of England.
- Annual games against teams across the world including USA, Canada, Norway and other countries.
- Access to Men's home games (subject to availability).
- A meal in the sponsors lounge at Bloomfield Road.
- Full Blackpool FC Coaches kit, tracksuit and winter jacket. (See below)
- Professional coaching equipment provided and the option to order extra specialist equipment via the Head Coach.
- Access to the players gym at Bloomfield Road. (See picture on the right)
- An opportunity to coach in the new sate of the art training facility at Blackpool FC (when construction is completed).
- Limited access to the mens players and coaches with regular player visits to the different squads throughout the season. (See picture on the right).
- A professional photograph on Bloomfield Road.
- Events in the Bloomfield Road Sponsors Lounge such as Induction, Club Christmas Party and Player of the Year awards.
- Further personal development, with the support of our current coaching staff. Our coaches are encouraged through their coaching badges. Either via the traditional coaching pathway (Level 1, 2 etc) or the FA Youth Modules.
- Access to the online coaching resources shared by all the coaches at the club.
- While at Blackpool FC our coaches have achieved FA Level Two and UEFA B badges in previous seasons. The support from coaches who have recently been through the badges is useful to any coach who is committed to developing and improving.
What are the expectations of Blackpool FC Girls and Ladies of our coaches?
We expect our coaches to have the following characteristics and Qualifications:
- FA Level One, FA Emergency Aid and FA Child Protection (Essential)
- FA Level Two, UEFA B, UEFA A (Desired)
- An experience of developing players and individuals. (Essential)
- An experience in football either playing or coaching (Essential)
- An ability to work within a team of coaches and a willingness to take on board advice and information (Essential).
- A dedication to committing to the demands of running a team (At least one evening and a weekend day, normally dictated by the league). (Essential).
- A driving licence and own transport (Desired)
- A commitment to the club's ethos of developing the individual rather than a results based approach. (Essential)
- Adopt the style of play directed by the Head Coach and commitment to educating players both on and off the pitch (Essential).
- Respect the confidentiality of the player's and parent's personal circumstances (Essential).
- A mobile phone to communicate to parents, players and coaches to arrange training, match days and other team events. (Essential)
- An agreement to the clubs code of conduct (Essential)
- Availability to attend coaches meetings. (Essential)
- A commitment to maintaining a professional approach at all times and expecting the same from our players (Essential).
If you are interested, please fill out the online 'Coaches Application Form'.
This is a quick form that will give us the vital information we need in order to contact.
Alternatively, email your CV along with a letter stating how you meet the above criteria to the club secretary Mac Barlow at firstname.lastname@example.org