The following registration opens on August 1st, 2022
- Register for Blaine High School Soccer by going to the Parent SchoolPay Account
- (SchoolPay resource: Getting started with Activities Registration)
- Payment, Eligibility Form, Transportation Waiver, and an additional Information Form.
- Current Physical on File at Blaine High School (Physical Form)
- Please note that your student must have a valid physical (they are good for 3 years) on file in order to register. If you need to turn in a new physical please email it to Molly.Gamble@ahschools.us in the activities office.
- (This usually follows incoming 9th graders from Middle School if you are in doubt schedule a physical with your doctor as soon as possible)
- Must Haves - First Day of Tryouts through the end of the season!
- Size 5 soccer ball that holds air
- Height appropriate shin guards (MUST) have tag on them)
- Your OWN Water to stay hydrated ½ - 1 gallon suggested.
- Be ready to work hard, be a positive team member, and be willing to learn!
Parents Meeting, Fundraising Blitz Night & Pictures
Parents Meeting: TBD
We will discuss the upcoming season and I will have some Bengal gear for sale before and after my presentation. (I have an assortment of new and used gear that will be priced from $5.00 – $10.00 per item.) Moisture Wicking Shirts, Old Game Jerseys and Old Game Shorts, Jackets, and Sweat shirts. All are first come first serve and this is a one time sale. We will also have your brand new game socks available for purchase. You MUST purchase your socks from us so that we all have on the same socks. (High School League Rule) These sock are yours to keep and will be just $10.00 for the two pairs.
Our first fundraiser is Monday, August 15th from 4:00 – 8:30 pm. We need parents to drive players to designated neighborhoods. It is best if we have one parent per 2 players. Parents you can sign up early to be a driver for the afternoon and evening. (http://bit.ly/BHS-FRDriver) Maps will be provided to you and we just ask that you keep the players on task in selling their cards. There will be a pizza party starting at 8:00 pm in the cafeteria where there will also be many prizes given away to the highest sellers.
Pictures will be held for all teams on Tuesday, August 23rd starting a 5:00 pm.