Blaine High School Boys SoccerHead Coach: Berry Arrowsmith Phone: 612-440-0465 Email: email@example.com
Section Champions: ‘83, ‘88, ‘99, ‘01, ‘02, ‘03, ‘05, ‘06, ‘09, ‘11, ‘12
Practices will remain at NSC from 3:30 - 5:30 pm until further notice.
If there is inclement weather ; Practice will be CANCELED; Pick players up right away
9th - 16 North B - 16 South JV - 15 North V - 15 South
To Participate in Tryouts you MUST complete ALL 5 of the items below.
REGISTRATION WITH BLAINE HIGH SCHOOL
Players and Coaches can attend only after …
Taking their temperature which must be below 100 before they leave the house
To the best of their knowledge have not been exposed to COVID in the past 14 Days
Are free of these symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
- Sinus congestion
- Cough persistent and or productive
- Joint aches and soreness
- Vomiting or diarrhea
Arrive at the field or designated pick up area dressed and ready.
(Water, shin guards, cleats, scrimmage vest will be provided for the whole season, uniform)
- You will need a backpack with everything you need in it.
- You will put your backpack/bag in a socially distanced designated area at practices.
- Wear your mask (and have a spare) when physical activity starts you may remove your mask.
- While sitting on the bench or waiting to participate you will social distance and/or wear your mask.
- We will not be using locker rooms this season to store your personal belongings or BHS issued uniforms.
- Wash your mask, practice gear and game uniform after each use
- Have hand sanitizer in you bag
Arriving and Departing Blaine High School
- If you drive, park in the north student lot and walk to the fields.
- If you receive a ride to practice and games, you need to be dropped off in the north student parking lot by the stadium and walk to the soccer fields or to the designated pick up area.
- As you walk to the fields remain socially distanced; at least 6 feet apart.
- When you arrive you will go to the following fields and remain socially distanced at your field and stand at the cones on the ground until your coach takes attendance.