AYSO Area 2N Winter Program
Winter League DirectorsCraig Wallace - firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Winter League Rules & Regulations
Winter 2016-2017 League Deadlines
- October 23 (Sunday): Regional Commissioners to
identify a Regional Winter Select Coordinator; Name, Email, Mobile #.
- November 1 (Tuesday):
Regional Winter Select Coordinators (WSC) to
confirm which Divisions they intend to enter Teams: U09B/G, U10B/G,
U12B/G, U14B/G. A Region may initially enter one Team in each Division,
for a total of 8 Teams/Region and 64 Teams in Total playing Area
Winter Select 2016.
- November 1 (Tuesday): Regional Winter Select Coordinators to
confirm the Region’s Uniform Color and Team Name Theme.
- November 15 (Tuesday):
Field Slots due (information includes date/time, field name and age group
playing on the Field).
December 4 (Sunday): WS Head & Assistant Coach Team
Assignments and Contact Information (Email & Mobile #) due.
- December 4 (Sunday): WS Referees
Identified with Contact Information (Email & Mobile #). 2 Referees are
required per Team. A minimum of 16 Referees/Region for 8 Teams, 12
available to Referee WS Games each week.
- December 5 (Monday):
Winter Select teams may begin Training. No Training Sessions
before this date.
- December 19 (Monday):
Teams, Players and Coaches MUST be entered into eAYSO.
- January 3 (Tuesday):
Coach Photo IDs created by the Region for each Winter
Select Coach and available for collection.
- January 5 (Thursday this year): MANDATORY Coaches Meeting
in the Wind Room of the Foster City Community Center, 1000 East Hillsdale
Blvd., Foster City from 7:00pm-9:00pm. The Head or an Assistant
Coach must attend for each Winter Select Team.
- January 7 (Saturday) - February 25 (Saturday): Area Winter League Season (8
- January 13 (Friday): Player Registration Fees due to be paid
by each Region to Area 2N.
- January 23 (Monday): Latest Date to add/replace a Player on
a Winter Select Team Roster, the conclusion of Week #3.