- Research Internship in Intel Emerging Security Lab (ESL), Security and Privacy Research (SPR), Intel Labs, Hillsboro, OR.
- Mentors: Dr. Li Zhao and Manoj Sastry.
- Project: Design of an energy-efficient secure micro-architecture for Quark processors.
- Duration: May 2015 - September 2015 (4 months).
- Research Internship in Intel Microarchitecture Research Lab (MRL), Architecture and Design Research (ADR), Intel Labs, Santa Clara, CA.
- Mentors: Perry Wang and Dr. Hong Wang.
- Project: Design of ultra-low power next generation Quark processors.
- Duration: May 2014 - September 2014 (4 months).
- Research Internship in SensorLab, Telematics group of the Department of Computer Science, University of Goettingen, Germany under the prestigious DAAD WISE program.
- Advisers: Prof. Dieter Hogrefe and Prof. Omar Alfandi.
- Project: Trust Based Routing Framework in Wireless Sensor Networks.
- Duration: June 2011 - July 2011 (2 months).