I am an assistant professor at the Free University of Bolzano (KRDB Research Centre for Knowledge and Data).
My main research interests are:
- knowledge representation: with focus on the complexity of reasoning in description logic and related formalisms for knowledge representation; and
- computational learning theory: in particular, active and passive learning models, and the complexity of learning logical theories.
ana.ozaki at unibz.it
- The paper "Learning Query Inseparable ELH Ontologies" has been accepted at AAAI 2020 (joint work with Cosimo Persia and Andrea Mazzullo).
- Invited talk at the IJCAI 2019 Workshop: What can FCA do for Artificial Intelligence?
- Invited talk at the University of Bergen AI Seminar Series
- The paper "Do You Need Infinite Time?" has been accepted at IJCAI 2019 (joint work with Alessandro Artale and Andrea Mazzullo).
- The paper "Enriching Ontology-based Data Access with Provenance" has been accepted at IJCAI 2019 (joint work with Diego Calvanese, Davide Lanti, Rafael Peñaloza, and Guohui Xiao).
- Program Committee member AAAI 2020, ECAI 2020, ESWC 2020.