- "Governing AI Security Risks", at the European Parliament, Sub-Committee for Security and Defence, Public Hearing on Artificial Intelligence. October 2018. (Video, talk at 10:17:00, comments at 11:07:30)
- Featured in documentary "Man in the Machine", by VPRO Backlight (Video, at 33:00).
- Talk at Effective Altruism Global, London, 2017. "AI Governance." (30 min)
- For a slightly more introductory piece, see talk at Effective Altruism Global, Boston, 2017. "The AI Revolution and International Politics." (35 min)
- 80,000 Podcast Interview on the governance of artificial intelligence
See also the interview notes.
- All Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence Evidence Meeting (UK)
- Roundtable at Group of Governmental Experts on Lethal Autonomous Weapons, hosted by Geneva Centre for Security Policy and the Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs;
- Neural Information Processing Systems Conference, 'Strategic and societal implications of ML'
- CISAC, 'Governing the AI Revolution: the research landscape'
- Chair of Panel on AI and Global Security Risks - Yale University
- Keynote on AI Governance at Public Policy Forum with senior officials of Canadian Government.
- European Commission workshop on International AI Perspectives, EurAI;
- University of California, Los Angeles, International Relations Workshop;
- University of California, San Diego, International Relations Speaker Series;
- Engaging with the public with Artificial Intelligence: What can we do?'; AI @ Oxford Roundtable on AI and Ethics
- 'The Global Politics of the AI Revolution: A Research Agenda'; University of Oxford, IR Colloquium;
- University of Oxford, Rhodes AI Lab;