The Alief Cycling Team is a cycling wellness team. The team was formed in 2012 and the original members dedicated their wellness efforts around training for the MS150 ride from Houston to Austin in support of finding a cure for Multiple Sclerosis. Since then, the team has grown significantly to include members who fit into one of the following categories:
- Members who are not currently riding, but join to support the cycling team.
- Members who only cycle indoors at home or at a spin class.
- Members who ride casually in the neighborhood.
- Members who participate in charity or community rides.
- Members who join specifically for the MS150.
- Members who race competitively.
We look forward to meeting you and learning about your excitement toward the Alief Cycling Team.