Welcome to my homepage!
I am a Post-Doctoral Research Associate at the Computational Language Understanding Lab at the University of Arizona. I work with Dr. Mihai Surdeanu. I have a Joint-PhD in Computer Science from IIT Bombay and Monash University.
- Information Extraction & Knowledge Base Population
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Semi-supervised Learning for Natural Language Processing
- Deep Learning, Representation Learning
- Neuro-Symbolic Reasoning
- Attended COLING 2018 in Santa Fe. Link to my presentation.
- Our paper titled "Visual Supervision in Bootstrapped Information Extraction" has been accepted to EMNLP 2018.
- Our paper titled "An Exploration of Three Lightly-supervised Representation Learning Approaches for Named Entity Classification" has been accepted to COLING 2018.
- Attended NAACL-HLT 2018 in New Orleans, LA. [poster]
- Our paper titled "Keep your bearings: Lightly-supervised Information Extraction with Ladder Networks that avoids Semantic Drift " has been accepted to NAACL-HLT 2018. [link]
- Attended the NW-NLP2018 workshop in Seattle, WA. [talk]