Welcome to my homepage!
Previously I held Post-Doctoral positions at the Computational Language Understanding Lab at the University of Arizona and the Information Extraction and Synthesis Lab at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- Information Extraction & Knowledge Base Population
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Semi-supervised Learning for Natural Language Processing
- Deep Learning, Representation Learning
- Neuro-Symbolic Reasoning
- Our papers accepted in *SEM 2019 and SPNLP (co-located with NAACL-HLT 2019) .
- Our system Eidos accepted as a system demonstration in NAACL-HLT 2019, Minneapolis, USA.
- Joined DiDi AI Labs in Los Angeles in Jan 2019 as Research Scientist in NLP.
- Attended COLING 2018 in Santa Fe. Link to my presentation.
- Our paper titled "Visual Supervision in Bootstrapped Information Extraction" has been accepted to EMNLP 2018.
- Our paper titled "An Exploration of Three Lightly-supervised Representation Learning Approaches for Named Entity Classification" has been accepted to COLING 2018.
- Attended NAACL-HLT 2018 in New Orleans, LA. [poster]
- Our paper titled "Keep your bearings: Lightly-supervised Information Extraction with Ladder Networks that avoids Semantic Drift " has been accepted to NAACL-HLT 2018. [link]
- Attended the NW-NLP2018 workshop in Seattle, WA. [talk]