Working together, the PTO and Principal provide opportunities throughout the year to foster communication between staff and parents regarding important school and family related issues. To promote open and honest dialogue within the school community, the PTO holds bimonthly meetings and special presentations at the Gates school library.
We welcome parents and teachers to join us, share ideas, ask questions, or just listen. Come to a meeting and learn about the many ways to get involved:
- Find out more about programs at Gates
- Meet and connect with other parents
- Discuss current and future events and activities
- Suggest topics of interest to parents and staff
- Share your ideas and get your questions answered.